- 3-in-1 jacket
- extra waterproof, windproof
- very breathable
- very robust
- wool look
- windproof inner jacket with down insulation
When the cold wind blows through the streets of New York, Moscow and Berlin, the PACIFIC RIM is the jacket to wear. This 3-in-1 jacket was made for travel to the cold regions of the world.
The inner jacket is windproof and has a down fill so it’s guaranteed to keep you warm. The hood of the inner jacket is also warmly insulated. And when it is not quite so cold, the inner jacket can be worn on its own. All you need to do is undo the system zip and remove it.
The outer jacket is hard wearing and keeps out the snow and rain. The TEXAPORE fabric not only takes care of the weather protection but also ensures good climate comfort. And with its stylish wool-like appearance, the jacket looks just as great on Broadway as it does on the hiking trail. In summer you can leave the fleece at home and take the outer jacket with you if wet or weather is forecast.
- Weight: 1395 g (size L)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE O2+ WOOLTEC 3L: very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with wool look (water column rating: 20,000 mm, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, 2 chest pockets, 2 inner pockets
- Inner jacket:
- STORMLOCK BRILLIANT: light, windproof, water-resistant and breathable fabric with shiny exterior
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power)