- down jacket
- very warm
- very light
- windproof, water-resistant
- extra high collar
- extra insulation in shoulders
Walking through a snowstorm to get your morning coffee? At times like this you’ll be glad you’ve got your RICHMOND JACKET.
The RICHMOND series is a special line of lightweight and windproof down outerwear. Trudging through the snowy streets to your next meeting in the city, you’re dressed for the part, but with double the protection – from the cold and the wind.
The RICHMOND JACKET can also cope with light showers. But just to be sure, we’ve used extra warm synthetic fibre insulation in the shoulders, the area of the jacket most exposed to rain and snow. This is less sensitive to moisture than down and insulates well even when damp.
For added style points, the jacket has a signature oversized collar. You can wear the collar open, zipped up to the chin or zipped up and turned down, according to whim or weather.
- Weight: 425 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water-resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- AIRGRID DECOR 20D: extra lightweight, high tenacity, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation
- 2 hip pockets
- very high collar with fold-down option and draw cord